Get in Touch
If you are interested in our research or joining the team, please get in touch.
Manchester Cancer Research Centre, 555 Wilmslow Road, Manchester M20 4GJ, U.K.
+44 161 306-0825
We are happy to provide published reagents for academic research purposes but please note the following conditions:
1. All reagent requests must be made formally by a PI, i.e. not a post-doc or graduate student.
2. A full shipping address, telephone number and courier account code must accompany your request.
3. Reagents must not be passed on to a third party without first obtaining permission from Stephen Taylor.
4. Any subsequent publications must acknowledge Stephen Taylor for providing the reagents (either in the Methods or the Acknowledgments) and cite the relevant publication from our lab.
5. Note that the Aurora B inhibitor ZM447439 as described in Ditchfield et al (2003) can be purchased from
6. The Mps1 inhibitor AZ3146 (Hewitt et al 2010) is also available from